Easton Savvy’s events calendar is meant to inform Easton residents about recreational, fun and interesting events they may want to attend. In order to be featured on Easton Savvy's daily events calendar, an event must meet the following criteria:
1. Is a recreational, sporting, entertainment, artistic, charity, educational, food/beverage or exchange-of-goods event open to the public
2. Any live or DJ’d music intended for public listening or dancing
3. Takes place within Easton or immediate surrounding area
4. Does not require a membership or affiliation to attend
5. Has a start and an end time
6. Is limited to a one-day time frame (except for weekend festivals or shows)
7. Is not an on-going class or on-going exhibit
8. Is outside the course of normal business offerings for restaurants/bars/retail stores (weekly “happy hours” will not be posted unless there is a live music or other entertainment component)
9. Is not a business or organizational “open house” intended to draw in prospective clients for a particular service or offering
10. Is not a school athletic team event (unless a division championship or other prestigious competition)
EXAMPLES OF EVENTS EASTON SAVVY WILL POST: parades, live music, fire house spaghetti dinners, farmer’s market, exhibit openings, plays, rummage sales, festivals, benefits, public skating sessions, dances, plays, book signings.
EXAMPLES OF EVENTS EASTON SAVVY WILL NOT POST: special sales, church family night, YMCA members picnic, Easton High soccer game.